July 27, 2015

DID IT AGAIN !!

Why do I get a thrill from killing a wasp?  He was crawling under my doorway into my apartment.  I grabbed the spray and forgot to shake it so a lot of wet came out.  No worry he got a real shower of poison.  Keeled over and wiggles once and he was gone.   I came in and out the sliding door to the balcony a few time today and I guess he came in then. I hate to think he came down the  hall from the Bubble after me. 

Oatmeal and banana started my day (cooked by me) for a change.  Then exercise class.  Coffee before and someone had made doughnuts.  Yes it blew my resolve to eat better.  Ray Hansen made them.  His wife said he made them from Pillsbury biscuits and rolled them in sugar.  I only had one but maybe it did not do too much damage.  They were so good and it started the day for everyone. 

Lunch after Church on Sunday with Amy, M. G. and Ryan was so good.  We ate at Beagle Bagel on 463.  Amy and I had the salad sampler. They make such good chicken salad.  Too hot outside to do anything but stay inside.  So I did just that.  And today also.  I still have dinner with my three lady friends to look forward to.  Life is good. I made a friend know I cared today.  She just lost her husband of 65 years and is a sweet friend.  I made a small arrangement of paper flowers in a small jar and wrote a note, telling her about my Memory Bank and I illustrated the note with a stick figure picture of me going to the Memory Bank,  It turned out kind  of cute (I think.)  Just a small act of kindness.  That is all it takes.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Keep doing it. If you made one person happy each day, that would be 365 a year!