July 28, 2015

WASH DAY

I am so glad I can walk down the hall and wash and dry so easy.  Changed the sheets and a shampoo.  Do you see a pattern here?  It happens every Tuesday,  I had a lovely breakfast by myself in the Cyber.  Ham and eggs toast (whole wheat) and coffee.  Got a hug from one special employee and stopped and looked for the resident rabbit in the rose garden.  He was sighted yesterday, but I missed him (or her.)  We had a useless conversation one day in the hall, about how you tell a male from a female rabbit.  I meant to ask Mr. Google but got distracted,  that happens a lot. 

Just talked to Amy.  I am so jealous of her dreams.  She can remember them so well.  She dreamed of Truman and it was so real to her.  It is strange how I have been having a sense of his presence a lot lately.  Such a comfort-whatever it means. 

Well I must go check the laundry and put some in the dryer.  Some I hang to dry in my apartment.  Busy day doing ordinary task.  That is a comfort too.

Betty Boop

No comments: