July 29, 2015

GOOD DAY

Exercise Class was good,  I needed it.  I headed over to Amy's house.  She invited me to lunch and  a movie she thought I would like.  I did and it was good.  M. G. was off work today and came too.  Ryan happened to call her and he wanted to come also.  We do love a little party.  M. G. brought her dogs and they were delighted to see Amy's dogs.  They call them the cousins , so funny how they love to play and they get along so well. 

Amy can make veg. soup better than her mom and her pimento chees was so very good too.  Later during the movie she served us sugar free ice cream.  Yummy.  I really enjoyed it all.  So nice to see young people for a change.  Just kidding. I plan to be happy and content any place I find myself. but with family is the best.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

It was fun. We will have to do it again.