July 13, 2015

MONDAY

Monday started out good.  Breakfast in Cyber.  I was the first customer.  When I finished there still was no more customers.  I don't understand.  I like breakfast there.  Maybe I go a little early.  I like not having to converse that early, so it is good with me. 

Someone mentioned Willie Nelson's book.  Yes it is real good.  The title is  IT"S A LONG STORY:MY LIFE.  I am reading it on my Nook from Barnes and Noble.  It is amazing what a life he has lived and how hard it has been.  He was and is still determined to do it his way.  It is a good read, I think.  At the same time, I have his new CD too, with Merle Haggard.  He has written so many songs.  Not much to look at, but he can really sing.  And yes, you don't really think of him as a country music singer.    At dinner tonight, I could not get a conversation going about him.. I guess he is not for every ones taste.  I like many kinds of music and have something playing most of the time.  I don't care for some of the country music of today.

Betty Boop

No comments: