July 30, 2015

SO-SO DAY

I did not enjoy breakfast very much.  They got my order wrong, even though I was the only one there..  They were out of whole wheat bread so I took a biscuit even though I know it is bad for my sugar and I ordered  sausage and got bacon. I just did not feel like sending it back.  I was anxious to leave anyway.  Joseph, the kind maintenance man,  was in there early doing some touch up painting  I  guess it is hard to fine a good time for that.  I am sure he had started very early.  It was not too pleasant so I was in a hurry to finish.  Hey the coffee was good!! So I found something good to say about breakfast and as usual it is always good to have someone prepare it.

Now lunch was better.  In the dinning room, I ate with three others that I did not know very well and that was interesting.  I went because they had fried shrimp and oysters.  Yes I know, I do not eat much fried food, but just once is o. k.  I will walk this afternoon in hopes it will not cause me much trouble.  I feel like I am such a lot of trouble.  I have to think too much about what I eat. 

I spent time in the Bubble this morning writing.  An essay and some poetry.  I get inspired when I write there.  Well that is about it so far.  Hope the rest is good too.

Betty Boop

No comments: