July 25, 2015

SATURDAY

You know, I have been staying away from pancakes, thinking they raise my blood sugar.  They do, but I thought I would try just one and an egg with it.  It didn't work.  I guess I will have to get over it.  Too much flour in the pancake.  Oh well, it is not too bad but enough to tell me to eat something else. 

I just spent a little time in the bubble.  We have an abundance of Canada geese and Mallard ducks.  Whole families I guess by the sizes of the groups.  They stay in their own groups and don't bother each other.  It was a pretty sight to watch.  The Lake is ringed by Cyprus, Willow. and Crepe Myrtle.  Perfect trees for water.  A golf cart rolled around on the path around the Lake and the birds hurried to the center of the water.  Some Canada geese jumped out and headed to the grass down the lake to graze a bit.  I hear we have plenty of large bass and other fish in the Lake.  Too hot to fish just now. 

Jan is not coming today.  She has the pleasure of fixing birthday dinner for Cherry and Peggy.  I remember how much fun it was to prepare for my family to come to Riverwood.  Lot of work, but happy work.  I can.t believe what I just did.  Went to my cage and looked through my craft box, thinking what I can make for my friends here for Christmas.  Be here before we know it. Sounds like I have time on my hands today,
Amy brought me goodies and I am having a wonderful lunch with meatloaf.  Lucky me.

Betty Boop

No comments: