July 16, 2015

I AM BACK

Here I am back like I promised.  Wal-Mart went good.  When I got back, Amy called and said she and Lucy could come to lunch.  I said great I like company.  Then A knock on the door, and Ryan   appeared too.  Double great.  I like parading good looking people to lunch.  We had a very good  time and after a short nap===here I am to send you a funny little poem.  
                                                             RABBIT SIGHTING
                                                               BY DOT ELLIS

A small crowd gathered in the Hall,
Excitingly peering outside.
Look, Look, was the call,
Quick, before he hides.

A small brown bunny,
Looking back at us.
He thinks we look funny,
Wondering why all the fuss.

I've found such a good home.
Please don't bother me.
I care not to roam,
Please, let me be!!

With pretty flowers to eat,
And cool water to drink,
This home can not be beat!!
Then he hopped away with a WINK.

Betty Boop








                                

1 comment:

Lu said...

I had such a wonderful time at lunch!
Love your poem so much! Makes it so easy to imagine the little bunny darting around