July 21, 2015

BREAKING OUT

Yes, I know it is hot outside but I need to get out.  Going to the Madison Library.  I have found  something else besides WalMart and Kroger that I can do for myself.  Important!!  I had breakfast in the Cyber and Bobbie was bragging about Ryan giving her a card for a pizza at the Shack,  Overheard by the assistant to our CEO and she said she had been and it was great.  While she was telling it was better than Dominos or Pizza Hut and was so good, a resident who was eating inquired where this place was.  And another was listening.  I don't know if he wants old people like us creping in or not but here we come.  Customers are customers, whatever shape they are in.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Did you chime in and say it was your grandchildren's restaurant?