July 24, 2015

TRIMMED AND DARKER

Amazing how a haircut can make me feel.  Better-Better.  It was worth driving to Jackson to get it done.  I guess I should explore someplace closer but my stylist knows my quirky hair and I would not trust anybody here to cut it.  So it keeps me alert and on my toes to drive, even on the Frontage road.  No interstate for me anymore. 

I have a new neighbor across the hall.  He is (I've been told)  some high brow retired Professor from Delta State.  He seems down to earth and a nice neighbor.  It is funny how tall he is, since I come about up to his middle.  Oh well, hope he stays quite and to himself.  To me, that is a good neighbor. 

I can't believe it is Friday and another week is ending.  I must clean my balcony.  My flowers are in a sad place.  The heat has been bad on them, no matter how I watered, they still look half dead.  It has been too hot to do much about the way they look.  It is getting to me an I might pull them all up.  Soon, or not.  I would much rather read in the cool apartment. 

Betty Boop

No comments: