July 13, 2015

SUNDAY

Sunday was a little different since Amy was out of town.  So I went to church service here.  Good to sing the old songs I remember as a child in church.  Had lunch with three friends and enjoyed the company.  I got to brag about my Knook, but I could not tell them about my book I am reading about "Willie."  You know he had quite a life, and he was a rascal too.  His language is something else in his book about his life.  I am really enjoying it.  In a way it was a lonely day. With Irene gone, I missed my visit with her.  I went every Sunday afternoon.  My Memory Bank was open all day.  I must lock it for a while and live today.  Some day I will draw you a picture of my bank.  I can see it in my mind but putting it on paper is not easy for me.  I am still toying with the idea of joining  the new Art class that starts soon. It really intimidates me to start it.  But maybe I need it.  I am told that anyone can learn to draw.  You think?

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Join immediately

Anonymous said...

I have always loved Willie's music but I didn't like country music. Go figure. Thanks for the book recommendation. I didn't know he had written one.