February 15, 2017

BREAK A LEG

Everyone came through last night.  THE PUNCH LINE THEATRE  closed to raving revues!!,  Even Lou Costello (ME) remembered their lines.  It seems that when it comes down to the wire, you do your best. Amy, M, G, Jan and Tommy came.  Ryan was coming, but at the last minute work called.  I make many of my friends jealous with such an attentive family.  So be it.  I will take it.  One said her family did not want to see her up on the stage being silly.  True, that is what we do, but why not?  Her family missed a lot.  She is a great and elegant lady and to see her be Dolly Parton was a real brave thing to do.  She was great.  Bitsy is doing great.  She showed off for everyone last night as they came to the apartment after the show.  I am so happy with her progress. Well I must go the exercise class and then to Kroger.

Betty Boop

P. S.  M. G. brought me roses last night, real Broadway style!!!

No comments: