February 7, 2017

FUN WITH BITSY









We have many games we play.  Mostly her call. Have you ever played Make The Bed With Bitsy"  It is fun and a challenge.  All the ingredients of a rousing board game.  But the best one is when you Change The Sheets Day.  My is that fun. (for her)  Well I get a chuckle too.  It is run under the sheet and blanket and coverlet and try to find me.  Out she comes when it gets too heavy.  We just finished that game and she is exhausted and is resting now on favorite blue chair.  She has had a ball with all the new toys from Mary Grace and Linda.  Her favorite is the feathers on a long stick.  She can really jump high.  If the Circus was not closing I could get a traveling job for us.  She would be a hit.  Of course there may be an opening in a night club for a Pole Dancer.  She really excels in that one,  She can balance on the top forever it seems..  She is very smart and lively.  Adds some company when I need it.  Always agrees with all I tell her, and she knows many secrets of mine. 

How about this weather?  Stormy one minute then sun shinning.  I feel like we missed winter.  Bulbs are fooled into coming up.  I guess they know what to do better than I do. 

More later when something of interest happens.

Betty Boop

















W

No comments: