February 27, 2017

RAINY MONDAY

Some like rainy Mondays----some don't.  I do.  The dark side of me.  I did a birthday card and flower for my dear friend Warden this morning,  she was so appreciative of it.  Her of all people , for she is an artist, wants me to teach her how to make tissue flowers. 

Did you all stay up to watch the Oscars's?  I did.  If you didn't , you missed a surprise finish.  Kind of like seeing a touchdown at the last minute.  Such a shock to be told you win and then find it is a mistake.  Because it went till eleven I lost a little sleep and over slept this morning.  I hate to rush anymore.  But I made it.  Even cleaned Bitsy's bathroom .  Just back from exercise class and will eat lunch with Betty.  I read the menu for today and one of the entree's is BLT sandwich.  A first for the dinning room.  I might try it and get veggies to go with You know how I love bacon(the real thing.

Betty & Bitsy

No comments: