February 1, 2017

SO FAR --SO GOOD

Went to Play practice this morning.  I am getting nervous about this
play.  I keep wanting to be better.  Letty and I need to practice our
lines before next practice.  Especially me.  The timing is what will
make it funny.  We are to wear our costumes next time.  I suppose
she wants to check us out.  Some can get out of hand when left to
their own thinking.  I have mine together except for a bow tie.  I told
Dianna I need one.  She will look into finding me one.  Oh my,
this is the last one I want to do. 

Bitsy will not let my Birthday cards alone.  She seems to seek
them out, no matter where I put them.  She has left the flowers
alone.  She took one of my socks this morning that I had laid
out to wear.  While I was taking a shower, she hide it --- can
not find it any where.  Little thief!!

Betty Boop


No comments: