February 18, 2017

TWO DAYS OFF

I have been a little busy and did not get a chance to write.  Thursday, Amy took me to my favorite place to shop--Dillards Petite in the mall.  I used to could take the whole Mall in at one time, but one store lays me low now.  But we usually have great success.  And this trip was very successful.  I was mainly looking for something to wear for THE  wedding.  March 4 is close.  I found the perfect top for pants I already have.  Not only that, I found 6 others I just could not do without, if you know what I mean.  I don't get to shop often and I try to make it worth the trip.  Lunch at the Trace Grill topped that day.  Wow. I was tired. Friday, I just had to go to the grocery store.  I needed so many basic things.  That took this old girl an hour and half, but I did it.  I am amazed that I brag about such things.  But time changes a lot. I  wrote poems and Haiku for Villager and Library board. 

My poor little kitty Bitsy had a trip to the Vet this morning.  Amy took us.  She had a  couple of shots for this terrible itching that had  rendered her a loss of lots of hair and the scratching was terrible.  Hopefully this will stop it and she will heal.  That poor little thing has been through a lot and she is still a very calm and sweet cat.  She is worth what it cost to get her well and feeling good . 
I met my new neighbor this morning,   She seems very nice and I am glad to have a neighbor.                         I have some 40's music playing on my CD player,  I wonder how long before CDs will be obsolete?  Oh, they already are?  Well I guess I am stuck in time.  Poor me.

Betty Boop

No comments: