February 10, 2017

YET,ANOTHER ONE

I hope this was the last Dr. visit for a while.  I think I have seen them all since January.  They all keep telling me I am doing good.  So 90 is the new good?  What else can I expect?  To get better?  No.  I need to keep positive and also keep on the sunny side.  (Another old song) You know I seem to live my life in song sometime.  I have always loved music.  Of almost any kind.  When you are young the words can mean much to you.  During the 40's the music especially meant a lot, so therefore, I remember the words to so many of them.  I don't mean to sound old fogey, but the music today has little meaning to me.  I loved the words to the oldies. 

O. K.--having said that, I must get back on the Road of Today.  I can still play my CD"s and enjoy them.

Betty Boop

No comments: