February 21, 2017

STILL CONGRATS!!

I can't walk down the hall without someone telling me how much they enjoyed our recent stab at entertainment {the play}.  It was one of the best I think too.  Several commented on how much better they could understand each player.  We have a very poor sound system.  You have to speak directly into the mike to be fully understood.  We all worked on that.  I guess it worked.  I guess most people would like to get on stage and be seen.  Some are too shy and some think it is silly. (it is).  But I have found that I like it and we do have fun preparing for it and are delighted to make people laugh no matter how outlandish and silly it is.   O.K.--enough said on that subject.  Check it in to the Memory Bank for it is a keeper.

Bitsy still seems to be better and I am holding my breath that when the meds wear off, she will stay normal.  She continues to entertain and delight me.  I am amazed at how she seems to just fit right in.  She has been through a lot of trauma in her short life.

I continue to meet Angels who cross my path each day.  One I meet some days.  She is one of the cooks in the dinning room.  Saw her while I was eating breakfast in the Cyber  this morning.  She came in for a pick up breakfast.  Then I saw her after lunch in the dinning room.  She is always a delight and picks  me up.  So many people are nice and helpful here.  I could not be more satisfied with my choice to live here.  No place like it as I hear about other places to live your final chapter (or two.)

Betty Boop

No comments: