February 23, 2017

SPRING HAS SPRUNG !!!!!!

Ah!! Spring, when a young man's thoughts turn to Love.  I don't know much about young men, but I did observe  a male sparrow this morning.  I had breakfast in Cyber, as I do from time to time.  I took my second cup of coffee to the rose garden in the court yard.  The seats were damp but I ignored the dampness.  The pots of winter pansies are still beautiful.  All around the earth smells  fresh and up coming are the bulbs.  Jonquils are blooming.  Like Riverwood.  Hostas (I think they are) are up and about to bloom pink and white.  The crepe myrtle will soon be beautiful as well as many roses just budding.  Up in the tree under which I sat, a sparrow was pleading his case with song..  I looked close to the next branch and I could see his object of affection.  Now you know I made a story about it.  True or not, I do it. He said how beautiful you are and let us settle down in a new nest and raise a family together.  She answered in a sweet but sad voice.  Hang on and don't go far away, I am not yet ready to leave this single life, but I will soon.  Now isn't that a silly story?  Not at all, I think it is true. 

I met several friends and said good morning and how are you?  Ham and eggs were so good, I also delivered a birthday card with my signature of a tissue paper flower.  They say, they know who it is from even before they open the card.  I am glad I remembered how to make them.  They have appeared in many forms since I started  making and giving them.  What else is in store for today?  Have to wait and see.  I hope it is all good.

Betty Boop & Bitsy

No comments: