February 16, 2017

COLD MORNING

Maybe we will have a little Winter after all.  Maybe a day or two.  I feel as if I have missed it.  I love the change in seasons.  My kitty is still doing good.  It is interesting to watch her figure out me.  She watches me and seems to know what I do next.  Am I the creature of habit?  I guess so.  She still can't get enough loving and I am willing to give it.  She has really found a place in my heart that needed to be filled.

I am hoping to go shopping today with Amy.  I need something pretty to wear to my granddaughter's wedding in March.  The time is going fast.  The last of my grandchildren to get married.  Imagine that.  Now on to the great's.  Although I think that is a while away.   Jan is in Ft. Wayne to visit her grandchildren.  Hope their time together is wonderful.  They are growing up so fast.  Time used to go slow--but as you grow older-time goes fast.  Maybe that is because I grow slower?  I think I need to write some poems.  I think it will be some Haiku this time.  Some have been knocking at my brain's door.

Betty Boop

No comments: