February 2, 2017

EARLY TO BED

Not me, Her.  Yes the little beautiful calm kitty that I adopted has turned into a busy, nosey, noisy, flash of lightning, bolt of terror.  She dismantled an arrangement of dried stuff last night as I fought her off.  Night time is her time to shine.  She sounds like a heard of buffalo racing from one end of the rooms to the other.  Very much fun to watch.  I know it is a show for me.  I put the scratching post in her path and she scales it like a pole dancer and then off she goes again.  Last night it got out of hand  when she dismantled the vase.  I put her to bed early expecting a protest, but amazingly--none.  She is a puzzle.  I love her but I am having a time keeping up.

I woke up early 4:30 and could not go back to sleep. I got up and read in this depressing  book. I can really pick them!!    So many things coming up Including eye Dr. and ear Dr. too.  Play itself.  Wedding and parties and just too much at one time.  Lord give me strength and thankfulness for it all.

Betty Boop

No comments: