February 24, 2017

CLOUDS ROLL BY

I have been sitting on the balcony drinking a coke after Exercise Class.  I like looking to the skies and watching clouds.  This morning, since there is a change in weather coming up, the clouds are racing by.  Many white on blue and I always look for Truman in the heavens because I know he is there.  And I saw what I was looking for.  A fluffy white one with a blue center.  I said good morning to his spirit.  I am not crazy, really.  I also got to thinking about these pine trees near my balcony.  They are taller than this three story building.  I wonder if they were planted or just came up random in a group.  Counting them--there are 11--who plants 11? and not 12.  A nice dozen.  Maybe one did not make it.  That is what I think.  I also think with lightning and wind that they are a little too close for comfort.  Home to many birds they have the most pine cones I have ever seen.  Those are my "thoughts for the day." Aren't you glad you tuned in?

Betty Boop






 

1 comment: