February 22, 2017

BUNNY RABBITS

You need to see the new display case in the lobby.  It is changed from time to time.  Last one on wedding pictures was a hit.  Today it is so sweet and pretty.  They asked if you had a favorite rabbit you would like to put in the window.  I took my little Peter Rabbit that Brody likes so much.  Today it was filled with rabbits of every description, and done so nicely.  It has at the center a giant ceramic chocolate colored one.  It is shinny and looks just like chocolate.  Belongs to  Estelle Hearn.  Looks good enough to eat.  John Craft made it.  It must be 3 feet tall.  I wish you could see it.  All you have to do is post a notice and people respond.  Amazing the cooperation here.

Boy! I really had a good grilled cheese sandwich and sweet potato fries for lunch.  Topped with a coke.  I bought it up to my apartment to eat lunch.  I do different things to keep my life interesting.  Not the same old-same old.  Even small things help.

Betty Boop

No comments: