August 25, 2018

ADVENTURE

I  had a little break for my routine.  Jan called and asked if I wanted to ride with her while she did a little exploring. YES!!  We road through Lake Caroline. Truman and I used to ride through Madison County looking at new developments when he was still working.  He was so interested in what was happening there.  Little did we know that I would live here some day.  My it has grown and spread so far.  Many lakes and developments have happened since then.  He saw many of them but there are many more.  I remember when it felt like real county, it still does in a way.  A few farms and horse and cows still live there. I think Annondale Golf course  was one of the first and Truman played many times there in tournaments. Little did I know I would be living in Madison County some day on a Lake.  God's plan.  I enjoyed seeing such a beautiful place as Lake Caroline and my ride with my sweet daughter who realized I needed a break.

Betty Boop

No comments: