August 24, 2018

SCRAPING BOTTOM OF BARREL

What I mean by that title is this:  When you have to stay in and close to home not much happens that is interesting to write.  That right there said means I am not much of a writer.  I did get the desire to find energy to decorate my entrance and the Hall table that I take care of.  You know how important that is to most of us if you walk the halls and look at the creativity of others. After all it is our home..  People get along better and enjoy life more when you  make your apartment like your home.  It is after all. That is what it is.  So I do it.  I used the "back to school" theme.  Although most have been out of school forever, but we like to remember.  I have a school picture from the second grade.  Me on the front row (shortest of all) of course.  It is the center piece and then old school books, paper crayons, tablet, red apple for the teacher, ruler, glue of course a small American flag.  It looks cute to me. 

SO BE IT!!!!Betty Boop 

P.S. Not a computer, I Pad or any other "must have"  devices in sight.  How did we get along without those items?   

No comments: