August 9, 2018

AND THE HEAVENS DECLARE THEIR GLORY

I guess you think I am obsessed with clouds.  I guess I look at them a lot on my Balcony.  Such a good place to see them.  This morning they were something to behold at 7 or so.  So many kinds.  I must speak to David Hartman about them. 

I guess the high light of yesterday was a hair cut.  I was in need of one bad.  So, it  is dark and short again.  Needs to grow for a few days and then it will look better.  Which reminded me of all the different places I have had hair cuts, shampoos, curls over the years.  Even home perms.  My they were the rage in their day.  Remember Tony"s  (home perms.)  I remember one salon at downtown Kennington"s Department store.  On Capitol Street. That was special.  Downtown was booming then. I think it is coming back with apartment living now. I well remember my first perm.  I was12 years old and I hated it.  I cried and cried. Mother assured me it would grow out.  I did not believe it. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

I remember Tony's home perms. I think I had one. I hated it!