August 29, 2018

BEEN LAX

Lax but still here.  I wont mention little set backs.  Everyone has them and you have to deal with them.  I realized I am not by myself.  So no one wants to hear about your troubles.  I will just say this: I do feel better and am trying to go with that.  I decided I missed Cyber breakfast and since I woke up in time to go-----I went.  Jasmine cooks the best over light eggs-just right.  I told her that no one there cooks them as good as her.  I am sure she appreciated hearing something good to start her day.  Some people forget to say something good when things are good, but are quick to notice the bad and say so.  There is a difference. Always say something nice if you can. 

M.G. and Amy came by to give Bitsy her shot.  She is getting smart about it and was hard to let them give it.  Those two girls-M.G and her Mom lift me.  Amy brought me makings of an arrangement I want to do for my Fall hall table.  Pinecones and sticks.  I have flowers and leaves. I am rushing Fall because I am ready for it.  How about you?  I will bring my little beavers out.  The one I bought at the closet sale a while back. The lady who used to own them said to me a few days ago,"when are you going to bring my beavers out."  O. K. I like them too.  I will do it on Saturday.  I do love to decorate that table.

Betty Boop

No comments: