August 1, 2018

JIMMY DEAN ' DELIGHT

Jimmy Dean's -- English muffin made with whole grain, turkey sausage, egg white, with cheese. Yes it is a Delight.  So easy and no mess to clean up.  Truly a delight.  I keep them in the freezer for when I don't want to cook or get dressed to go eat in the Cyber. Although I do love their breakfast. That was the case this morning.  I need to eat breakfast to bring my blood sugar up in the morning.  Even though I eat a snack, like Total about 8-830 the night before,  I still am low in the morning.  I do like breakfast and have always eaten it. Try Jimmy Dean, but be careful which one. some are better for you than others.

The Canada Geese are up to something.  I just saw a flock fly over my Balcony. Honking loudly. They flew back and joined another flock and they flew out toward the Rez. Never landing here.  I am glad for that.  It was a lot of them.  Surely it is too early to fly South or do they do that?  I will have to get the bird book out.   I am sailing good this week, just biding my time till 3 Dr. appointments later this month.  Oh my, how it looks like that I love them but not the right word-love.  Respect is better.    SO BE IT!!!

Betty  Boop

No comments: