August 13, 2018

CLOUDS AGAIN

I bet you think I stay in the clouds.  Good place to be.  But sooner or later, you have to come down.  I did yesterday and went to Church and lunch with my family (some of them) and felt good.  We went to Little Tokyo.  I really enjoyed it.  The Grand daughters and spouses were full of news.  My how they do so much.  I know they are young and full of energy, but it still astounds me the great things they all do.  I wish I could see the rest of my family more.  What I think about is what fun we could all still have on Riverwood Lake.  We did enjoy a lot there and that will have to do.  On to bigger things now. Those are my memories, they are making their own now.  SO BE IT.

This week is going to be very busy.  Bitsy goes to her Vet, I go to visit eye Dr.  and Dr. Campbell.  Whew!  How was I so lucky to schedule so much?  Hope I make.  I may be looking for the clouds for sure.

Betty Boop

No comments: