August 12, 2018

SMOOTH AS SILK

 The clouds hide the sun and it is cool ( as of now. ) It is tempting to linger too long on the Balcony.  The balcony is like another room for me.  Big and wide is the area I gaze on.  My balcony space is long and narrow and usually filled with potted plants.  I do have a few this year but the heat has been hard on them,  I have an interesting  new one this year.  It is a vine called sunflower vine with tiny yellow blooms that look like sunflowers.  I think I have mentioned it before.  It has gone wild with vine and not many blooms.  But enough for me to inspect it every day and look for more. The old Begonia plant holds on.  I bought it right after I moved here and it has held on all through the 7 winters (just like me.)  It was very quiet and peaceful and I get a good start from my stay there each morning.

Betty Boop 

No comments: