August 22, 2018

SO FAR SO GOOD

I am learning a lot about ailments. The longer you live, the more you learn, or should I say experience?  I have learned that there are many parts to the body.  Each has a purpose.  So it is no wonder how many things can go wrong.  I have learned to respect Dr's and nurses and any one in the medical profession.  What else can you do but trust them? I have always been one to recognize I do not know it all-not even near all.  When you think of your body and the many parts that have to work together, it is amazing.  My procedure went as planned, although took a little longer.  Ex-rays and digging(it felt like) to get it all.  They tell me the spot was  small and in early stage so that is good.  He expects the new biopsy to be good too.  Here's hoping he is right.  Eating soft food is hard and takes planning.  Jan and Amy are my Angels right now and are helping me to the fullest.  I am blessed.  I am supposed to take it easy and get rest so I will heal properly.  I feel lazy doing that.  But I will try.  
P.S the Balcony helps.

Betty Boop

No comments: