August 17, 2018

ANOTHER APPOINTMENT

Today it was my primary Doctor to get my A1C levels.  I got a perfect score , scoring right in the middle of accepted numbers.  All other blood test were o.k. except cholesterol.  Little high because she had taken me off my meds. I was taking it for high because she was trying to find what was making me tired. Trial and search is going on now.  She put     me back on one that was not supposed to make me tired.  Any way she has ruled out heart problems (thank goodness.)  They checked my heart when I was in the hospital. Everything else has checked out alright.  Next she wants to have a sleep study done. I wake every 2-3 hours each night. That can cause tiredness the next day.  We will see if that is what I need.  Sleep Doctor?  Would be good to sleep through the night again. All in all, I guess we will get some help soon.  New territory.  I would much rather discover something new some other way.  SO BE IT!!

Betty Boop

No comments: