August 6, 2018

PEACEFUL ON BALCONY

I hated to come back inside. Pleasant temps.,such clouds,  ducks swimming together, (two.)  Where is everybody?  A little hummer flew by and hesitated before me and then flew off.  Amazing little creatures.  I think I have never seen  such clouds.  Every kind you could imagine.  Except rain clouds.  Simply beautiful. 

Bitsy and I saw something we never see here.  Last night she kept watching the top of the room. I have seen wasp get in around the screen door before, but nothing was flying..  She watched the lamp closely and I got up to look and the biggest roach I have ever seen scuttled out.  Bitsy went wild after it.  I slapped at it and it got away.  Bitsy was "on watch" the rest of the night. When we went to bed she was still looking.  I don't know how it got in.  It was not your average house roach.  I have never seen any kind of roach inside my apartment.  They spray and have pest control all the time and you can call if you  see any kind of bugs.  What kind was this?   This one got away, to where I do not know.  Hope I scared him as much as he scared Bitsy and me.

Betty Boop 

No comments: