August 31, 2018

POCKET OF PLEASURE

How I enjoyed my lunch yesterday with daughters, number two and number three.   I wish the number one could have been there too.  We ate at Amerigo's.  one  of all of our favorites.  So good !!The bread and olive oil they bring to enjoy while they cook your order is to die for.  Especially when bread is a no no for me.  We sat and ate and talked a long time.  I had trouble getting up for sitting so long.  But is was wonderful.  Amy brought what she called the Welcome Wagon treats this morning.  She and Jan had put together lots and lots of little packets of there homemade goodies.  Can't tell you all of it, but it will tide me over and safve me from the usual dinning room experience for a while.  They are good cooks and the peas, corn, cornbread, cantaloupe, meat loaf, and more than I can even remember.  Eggplant casserole looks so good.  I know I have missed something.  I will have good eating for a few days.  Bless them and many thanks.  Wish I could do something for them. 

Betty (Happy Eating)  Boop

No comments: