August 10, 2018

HIGHLIGHT OF DAY

The highlight was a real trip to the grocery store.  I have always liked a trip to the grocery store.  Some hate it.  Just look at all the possibilities.  Amy reminded me of how when they were kids I would always go once a week( when one day I had our one car.)  I would bring a treat and put it at the foot of their bed.  Sometime a LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK (only 25 cents then.)  Or best of all a small piece or two of candy!!  Yesterday I decided I wanted to go instead of her or Jan  to bring my order, which was a treat too.  Just wanted to go somewhere I guess.  I almost did not make it.  I used up my energy fast.  I was holding to the shopping cart for support and therefore the fuller it got--the heaver it got.  I was pooped out.  I wanted to go out to eat but just made a wise choice and let Amy go pick up.  The Cyber gets old at times, so she suggested, since I wanted a roast beef sandwich, that she go to
Ryan's best place, and get them.  We ate in the Bubble and with a view of the Lake, it was so good.  I like the bread of the sandwich and the pasta salad was good too.  Most of all, I had a beautiful day.  Thank you Amy for your patience and love.  I love you too.

Betty Boop

No comments: