August 11, 2018

SATURDAY ALREADY ??

As time goes by.  Song title.  But it seems to go fast for me. Maybe it is partly because I have structure to my days.  Can't be a"come what may girl".  Must know what is the plan?  I go first to Instagram to track A. ? B. who are in Rome at the moment.  Can't wait till they send me a picture of the statue David (my favorite part of Rome.) They look so happy and are enjoying many sights where we went long ago.  Memories--what would I do without them.  They are making sweet ones now, even though they don't know it yet.  Funny about memories, you never know what you will remember.

Balcony felt so good.   Clouds are still covering the sun and a small breeze felt good.  Must come in and get with it.  I made progress on my poem, but still want to change it a little.  I will know when it is finished. It comes sudden and sure when it does.

Betty Boop

No comments: