August 23, 2018

EARLY FALL ?

How pleasant on my Balcony. I think fall is my favorite season.  It announces change like no other one.  It seems new things are coming.  The beginning for me now is like closing in for winter.  Such a hot summer.  Any change will be welcome.  I saw a gaggle of Canada geese strolling on the meadow.  Eating as they move slowly and all together. The Meadow is still green but I am sure it is going to seed and there is food for them.  Soon the leader will give a signal and with great to-do they will all rise and leave in a dramatic flourish. What a plan.   The leader has a lot of control over the lot.

I feel restless.  Like I am not getting any thing done.  I keep thinking about my little Christmas project, where I make some little happy for my friends.  I know what I am making, but is it too early to start?  I know how fast time goes for me and I keep getting sidetracked with annoying health issues.  I love Angels and my new project-to-do is Angel related.  It would be nice to have about 50 little angels in the works.

Betty Boop

No comments: