August 7, 2018

DIFFERENT MORING

I woke at 6:15.  Instead of turning over and going back to sleep, I decided to just get up.  I am tired of dragging around and not getting anything done on time.  I showered and dressed and went down to breakfast. I was the first one there at 7:30.  Fine with me.  I don't much like conversation that early.  Two eggs over light, sausage. whole wheat toast and two cups of coffee.  Mighty good whith someone else cooking and serving and not to mention cleaning up.  I brought my second sup to the Bubble.  Yes that is different.  I took my devotional book and Bible and read and prayed as usual.  It was a beautiful experience.  Now I am writing to you dear Blog.  What else will be different?  I have already met two Angels in the Hall coming up.  One gave me a hug and two magazines. The other a word of encouragement which meant a lot.  What next?   My I am greedy?

Betty Boop

No comments: