September 30, 2018

SUNDAY

After a full. sometime good sometime trying week, it  is time to go to my beloved Broadmeadow and take in new hope and peace.  Yes those are  two things I go for but there are many more.  One, I usually get to see grandchildren and catch up, at lunch.  They usually have interesting stories about their week and I love to hear the stories.  Makes my life better.  October is hear and I will change my décor in the hall to Halloween.  We are still a little bit "child" and love the fun of decorating for "trick or treat"  When I was a child all I remember there was only tricks played.  I was surely not allowed to do that.  We had parties at the Church complete with bobbing of apples and games and food.  Much tamer than now.

Oh well. time marches on and you older ones have to step lively to keep up.  Good Luck Oldies.

Betty Boop   

No comments: