December 2, 2019

MONDAY -little nippy

Well now, it is  looking like Christmas.  Yesterday after church, M.G. & Ryan and Amy and I ate lunch in my Bubble.  They brought Fire House subs.  Never had them before.  Very good.  I left the "fire" out of mine.  It is fun to eat out there.  Afterwards we put up the tree Amy brought for me and decorated it with my old favorites.  So far I have only had to correct Bitsy two times to not chew on the fake branches.  She is a little bit interested but it is fake and she decided no need to chew. (I hope.)  She does not play like a kitten anymore anyway.   Maybe she will be good.  She is smart but still a cat. 
I delivered a few "happies" yesterday.  I am going slow.  It is a big job. 

Hey, the sun is out and it will warm up.  Today is our last practice for our Christmas program.  Looking forward to it.  The music was good at Church yesterday.  Our Choir is small, but well trained by our very dedicated leader. 

Betty Boop

No comments: