October 30, 2020

48 DEGREES AT 7:30

I am no wimp but with wind a factor, it is just too much for me.  Here I sit again at the lap-top with that coffee.  Doesn't get too cool to write.  It is almost Halloween.  Yikes.  I have no trick or treat candy to give.  Guess I will have to take a trick.  I remember as a little girl, people did play tricks and some not so nice.  Like moving lawn furniture  to front porch or piling rocks on steps.  We had Halloween parties at kids homes.  Making a Haunted House there was scary.  Blinded, you were led through rooms where silly things like cold noodles were in bowl, representing the brains of the deceased.  Put your hands in that and see what you think.  Real liver for his liver.  Marbles for what I can't remember.  Other outlandish things were made up.  The most that happens here is candy in bowls at your door.  After all we may act like children, but we are not.  That does not keep some from grownups from parties.  But not as usual.  

O. K. what is for breakfast?  How about what I had.  Juice, oatmeal with stewed apples, turkey bacon. and a wonderful treat of SCV biscuit with honey and coffee.  Pretty good?  O. K. go cook it--you have the time.

Betty Boop























No comments: