October 24, 2020

55 IS COLD !!!!!

What a change. With the wind blowing ever so gently , it was still  nippy. Stayed just long enough to drink my coffee and that did not take long.  Miss Big Hat did run byHer new head gear is perfect for winter weather.  I did get my hair cut yesterday. Good thing I don't have to go outside, because My head would get cold. Judy gave me a cute little"pixie"  cut.  Kind of like I used to get for Amy before she was old  enough  to protest.  I like  to say I got my money's  worth. I am reading a good book:  THE MAPMAKER'S DAUGHTER. by Sarah McCoy.  I do love historical novels. Learn a little history while enjoying a novel too.  I was awake at 2 reading. I could not sleep.  Maye it was the left over cup of coffee I drank at 2 in the afternoon.  That is not like me to drink coffee that late in the day.  But I was bored and that cup was left over from breakfast.  It was not even good!!  That will "larn you pa"

BETTY BOOP

No comments: