October 25, 2020

54 WARMER INSIDE

Brrrrrur , getting soft, I guess.  The heat feels good this morning.  Will go to the LOOKING POINT  later.  Two "happies" in two days.  I am going to be spoiled.  Daughter #1 sent a sweet note and a precious Cat calendar for next year.  So cute and I will love each month's cat picture.  Next day I got another thoughtful letter from my #1 grandson (only one) who sent me a cute picture of him and Leo, his #1 son.  Lot of #1's.  I am thankful they love me and think about me.  

O. K.  today is Sunday-go to church if I could.  That has been a part of my life always.  Glad my parents taught me to  find my way through life by seeking.  One of the important ways was to go to Church.  I do miss the organized part of being in a Church. I know that is not the only way to worship God, but my it feels good to me.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: