October 12, 2020

WALKING IN TANDEM

 I saw this morning a couple walking in tandem.  Perfect steps together.  I thought, how wonderful  if the world wide could walk more that way.  My it was nice out there. Roll with it!!   I wish you could have shared my breakfast.  So perfect.  Jan has discovered tomato from Kroger that are very good.  They come in clusters, still on stem.  I have been enjoying them so much.  Getting close to eating them all.  I had an omelet with egg, dash of milk,  Gouda cheese, and finely cut tomato.  Now, The Pioneer Woman could turn out one more pretty, mine tasted as good, I bet.  I have one of her skillets, and still can't cook like her.  Any way, whole wheat toast, juice and coffee was fit for a Queen.  Made me think of our first trip to Europe.  Though it was about 3 weeks long, all those countries were hard to cover.  France and Italy had such good food.  

Hey the sun is out, It will dry my cushions on the balcony and I will sit in comfort  tomorrow.  

Betty Boop

No comments: