October 5, 2020

LITTLE TOO CHILLY

Little too much this  morning.  I braved it as long as my coffee was warm and at 52 degrees and a light wind, it did not take long.  Saw one walker. MISS BIG HAT has changed her attire.  Her head gear is something I have seen in catalogs.  Scarf and head covering all in one.  She had long pants and jacket for sure.  It will warm up with the sun, but not a lot.  I am excited to be celebrating Jan's birthday a little late.  For the last few years we have gone to Ameriagos .  Truman went a few times too. Amy  will call in our order, pick it up, and pick me up and go to Jan's screened porch to enjoy.  What fun for us. 

I will be glad to talk about something besides our President and his battle with  the virus.  My the news folks have a lot on their plate.  How do they stand to think of nothing else except the many problems we are going through?  I could not do that job.  Don't have too, thank goodness.

Betty Boop

No comments: