October 2, 2020

COOL ON BALCONY

Cool but beautiful.  The sky is blue, as October goes on it gets even bluer. I remember this day because it was the day the Lord gave us Jan.  What a blessing!!  Happy Birthday my second born.  I love you. !!

The SCV natives who love and have missed the game outside of Croquet were made happy yesterday when a large group gathered to start the games again.  It did my heart good to see them happy and laughing again.  Every little thing added is great.  We are slowly adding back activities and it just shows you how much the many things we have taken for granted.  Hopefully we will not take a step backward and just keep going forward.   We have been very dedicated to doing our best.  It looks like from where I can see that the Golf green here is in need of repair from rain I think.  Saw them inspecting it and I bet it will be repaired soon.  Some repairs to the outside has been on hold, but plans to start refreshing the place are being planned.  So, some normal will return.  And so will we in some ways.


Betty Boop

 

No comments: