October 19, 2020

HOST TO FOUR

 II put out crumbs for my bird friends from my Rye toast when I drank coffee this morning on Balcony.  First one came and pecked and watched for friends or family.  Finally three more came and they enjoyed the bread.  Guess they like Rye.  Do you?  I like it for toast especially. I  had oatmeal with strawberries also.  Nothing better.  62 degrees to start is perfect.  I saw a lot of walkers at one time. One walked off sidewalk to stand under a near by tree.  I watched to see why. She just gazed out over the lake for a while. like me meditating.  Then off she swiftly went.  It was a beautiful sight!!  The water was calm and smooth.  To see someone pause  to reflect was just what we need more.  Well I must go "reflect"  what is up for today.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: