October 27, 2020

63 and foggy

I can  barely see the cross above the chapel.  Little unpleasant to sit out this morning.  So here I sit inside before my lap-top with the second cup before me and thinking of something to write.  I had crazy dreams last night.  Need the two Amy's to tell me the meaning.  There were three life size dolls sitting on a couch.  Victorian dressed.  I could not see the faces, so I don't know who they looked like.  Maybe my three daughters?  That is all I remember about that dream.  All the other ones have faded too. The mind works even through sleep. I have been reading a lot of Civil War novels and Undergrown Railroad novels too.  How those ladies survived wearing those big old skirts I don't know.


I do remember my good breakfast.  Old favorite. Egg-in-hole.  Turkey bacon and an orange and coffee rounded it out perfect.  

BETTY BOOP  P.S.  ANSWER ME SOMEONE, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL THERE.!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joseph says your breakfast sounded great

linda

Anonymous said...

Still here. Not every day and never as early as you. I came across your blog in connection to an article about the history of Fondren. I admire your dedication to posting every day. You never know who may be out in cyber land reading it. Ivey

p.s. Your dream may be connected to your reading historical novels.

Karen Buffington said...

Reading daily

Karen