October 17, 2020

49 degrees!!NO BALCONY AT 7:30

And that confuses Bitsy.  She like to know what is next too.  Also she likes to sit at screen door when I am out on Balcony.  She does not know what is wrong.  It is just too much for me.  Maybe later when the sun warms us a little more. Amy brought groceries to me yesterday.  Thanks to her.  She surprises me with things she thinks I will like.  I had sausage links with waffles for breakfast. I did ask for them, though she brought a can of chicken a la king like we used to buy a lot.  It will be good over rice or biscuit?  Other little things that made me happy.  She is creative and good at taking care of others. She has a "host" of friends.  Hey there comes the sun to warm our day.  A second cup-o-joe will be good later.

BETTY  BOOP

No comments: