October 29, 2020

I DID IT

Now, I know 51 degrees does not sound very cold, but it was.  However, I dressed for it in an indoor robe and an winter robe, high top footies and quilted foot gear.  I was no  fashion plate, but I was warm.  Sun is out and the walkers came all bundled up.  Just something about seeing those faithful souls each morning that gives me hope.  Of course I was fortified with a "lumberjack"  breakfast.  I scramble an egg with a tablespoon or so of pimento  cheese cooked right in.  I also had these wonderful little tomatoes Jan has discovered.  Kroger has them, they are indoor grown-Campri on the vine.  Small but bigger than the little bite size ones.  So good and we like them, as you can get them year  around.  I also had turkey sausage  and rye toast and juice (to make the pills go down)  With coffee-that should hold me for a while.   Have a good day and a good breakfast!!!

betty boop


No comments: