October 31, 2020

BOO TO YOU

I was reminded of an old WW11 song GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES MORE.  In it the soldier is asking for 5 minutes more with his girl.  I told Bitsy I just needed 5 minutes in the Balcony.  43 and sun shinning was not too bad.  Of course I had on my long seersucker  robe plus my long winter one on top and high top footies too.  What a sight.  The walkers love the cool morning and they were merrily going round and round.     Are you jealous of my breakfast?  I have perfected the diabetic French toast, with whole wheat bread skim milk in egg beaten. Fry in non stick skillet. Served with sugar free syrup.  Turkey bacon and beautiful whole orange (very full of juice)  MMMM good.   

I am sad to tell you, for I have been thankful, but we have (1) case of the virus in Independent Living where I live.  We are back to "lock down" and back to having meals delivered as well as the mail.  No programs or get togethers.  Library closed as well as Exercise Room.  For the time being we are going to stop it in its tracks, pray for that.  We've been lucky so far keeping our area free.  We will overcome and do it again.


Betty Boop

No comments: